What Not To Do At The Gym

Feel free to add to this list in the comments, this is my own personal working post of all the annoying things that happen at the gym:

1- people doing things other than squatting in the squat rack
2- what people don't rerack their weights
3- people talking to me mid-set
4- people talking to me while i'm doing cardio
5- people talking to me
6- people trying to sell me herbalife
7- someone correcting my form
8- the "look at me" grunt
9- using 10 different dumbbells at the same time when people are waiting
10- sweaty people who don't wipe off the bench
11- that guy who raps
12- that girl who doesn't wear a shirt
13- that guy who brings chocolate milk
14- the couple who won't stop holding hands
15- the old creepy guys
16- the young creepy guys
17- that thirsty girl who hasn't lifted a damn weight- go away
18- that guy who needs a size bigger shirt
19- the short shorts guys
20- that guy who does 14 sets on one machine




What Not To Do At The Gym What Not To Do At The Gym Reviewed by Unknown on 18:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.