March Challenge Finalists and Reviews

Ok, so this was the hardest challenge to pick a winner yet! The winner has been posted on my instagram but here were all the ladies that tied for second along with their own testimonials!

Name: Amanda
Testimonial:
Here are my side by side, before/after pics for the March Challenge. I have lost 8 inches overall and my clothes fit so much better! I was challenged by the increase from my normal 3 days a week workouts to 6 days but love how much stronger I feel. I work night shifts as a nurse and it gets challenging to eat healthy and get my workouts in, but I can certainly see the results! I ordered the Insuload supplement, so I can't wait to see the increase in strength that I have using that with my workouts. I also plan on ordering Natural Strength. I would love to continue using you as a coach. Thanks for everything! You are truly genuine and knowledgeable in the fitness industry and stand out!

30 Day Transformation:


Name: Jamie
Testimonial: I just completed the March challenge and lost about 5 pounds and my waist decreased .75 inches. Although my numbers and inches have not changed drastically, I do feel that I am gaining definition. I want to thank you for this challenge. I am happy with myself knowing that I stuck to every workout, every rep, every cardio session, and the diet without cheating. If I have learned anything, it is that my will power to improve myself is only growing stronger. I believe that this challenge has brought me more self-worth and a realize Asian that continuing to improve myself will only make me stronger both physically and mentally. Again, thank you for your help and I look forward to continuing to challenge myself everyday to be a better me.
30 Day Transformation:


Name: Emily
Testimonial:
Here it is! My 1 month transformation.
This experience has been extremely positive not only have I made progress aesthetically but my confidence has been through the roof. I'm stronger, I make better decisions, my skin is clearer!. The meal prep was a breeze.I'm am going to keep on the plan until I hit my goal then I'm coming back for a new plan to get shredded. I'm so grateful for your plan Sarah. The results of the carbon cycling versus counting macros is day and night. The progress was almost immediate. Here I come summer!
30 Day Transformation:


Name: Shelby
Testimonial:
Hey!! I'm so excited to show you my results!! In my before collage I started out weighing 128.6 pounds. My measurements were: shoulders-38 inches chest-36 inches waist-27 inches hips-35 inches quads-21 inches and calves-12 inches. After the challenge my weight is 124 pounds!! My current measurements are: shoulders-39 inches chest-35 inches waist-26 inches hips-34 inches quads-22 inches and calves-13 inches!!!
I've always had really small calves and legs, so my ultimate goal was to gain muscle in those areas. Not to mention my glutes. I'm so happy to see them starting to round out. Next goal is to get that Beyoncé booty!

I want to thank you so much for being so open to answer any questions I had no matter how petty they may seem to you. I honesty never realized how much my life revolved around food until I started your meal and workout plan. I work at Dominos full time, but I stayed on track and brought a stack of Tupperware containers every damn day and even set an alarm on my phone to make sure I ate according to your plan! I've always been really active, but it's really true when they say nutrition plays a key aspect because as soon as I started eating healthily and by your guidance I was able to see results quicker than I ever would have done on my own. I now know that this isn't just a workout challenge for me but is most definitely a lifestyle change for the better. I'm definitely convinced you're the coach for me, and I would love to reach out to you and look into competing at some point! I would really love to win this challenge because having a meal prep bag would make it so much easier to bring my food with me to work and school since I do both full time! And an opportunity to try the supplements that have helped you gain results would be incredible. Thank you so much Sarah! Now I just need a booty like yours!
30 Day Transformation:


Name: Alicia
Testimonial:
I wanted to send in my updates today as tomorrow I will be on a plane to Florida for my two week vacation. I will say that my pictures do not convey really the progress I have made - I think my measurements speak more to my progress! I think the hardest part is how to put into words what this challenge has done for me. When I went into this, I wanted to make a goal to try to look my best in one month for my vacation as I will be seeing people I have not seen in 10 years. I also wanted to finish what I started for once and see this through. It always seemed like I would have a habit of starting things strong and quitting after a few days or a week. I wanted to show myself that I could do anything I really put myself into. I felt great but there were times when I would be discouraged looking on instagram and seeing the other participants and how they looked like they were having an easy time or seeing such great results. I just reminded myself that I am not them and my journey is not the same and then I would remember the quote from your initial email, "Go the extra mile - it's never crowded." I pushed myself everyday in the gym and stuck to my plan and surprised everyone with my determination to succeed. Every time I went on instagram after that, I would see how the other participants were dropping out and it drove me more to do what they couldn't. I wanted to succeed where others found it difficult. My boyfriend had even decided to give me another goal by promising to buy me a Victoria Secret bikini for the beach if I stuck to my meal plan and gym plan 100%. I did! I can't even explain how happy I was to try on a bikini in that dressing room and feel happy with the person that I saw. I am excited to wear a bikini on the beach for the first time since middle school and to show the body I worked hard and am working hard still for. I can't thank you enough for supplying me with what I needed to push myself to achieve this and I am even considering pushing myself harder and possibly competing someday, now that I proved to myself I can do anything. I could go on forever telling you about the things this challenge has provided me but I know that it definitely gave me the jumpstart I needed on my journey in fitness and in life. Thank you Sarah!

Thank you for everything!
Alicia McMahon

Measurements
02/28/2015
BF% - 31%
Weight - 170
Shoulders - 18
Chest - 35 1/2
Waist - 33 1/2
Hips - 40 1/2
Quads - 25 1/4
Calves -15

03/31/2015
Weight - 162.4
BF% - 24.8%
Shoulders - 16
Chest - 35
Waist - 29 1/2
Hips - 39 1/2
Quads - 24
Calves - 14 1/2
30 Day Transformation:



March Challenge Finalists and Reviews March Challenge Finalists and Reviews Reviewed by Unknown on 06:54 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.