Things That Annoy me on Instagram

Ok, so how is this for a rant session.

There are so many things that have been annoying me on Instagram lately so I thought I would share them all with you.

1- what is up with all of the "meal prep" people out there. are you even certified? y'all realize it's ILLEGAL to sell meal/prep plans without being certified right?
2- all of these supplement companies that are popping up out of nowhere. i'm just glad i'm affiliated with companies that actually have science behind their products...
3- trolls. seriously- if you don't have anything nice to say, just stop following me. it gets really annoying when i see posts asking how big my penis is. it's bigger than yours, clearly.
4- when people post pictures of food and tell their viewers they have to buy their Ebook. are you out of your damn mind. RUDE
5- every picture that isn't a cat really pisses me off
6- your ass picture. ladies, if you only have 200k + followers because every other post is of you in your thong, you may want to re-evaluate. no one takes you seriously. seriously.
7- more trolls
8- "broscience"
9- when people  don't read the captions i type
10- when people don't watch the videos i post



Things That Annoy me on Instagram Things That Annoy me on Instagram Reviewed by Unknown on 20:26 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.