Life Update

I have been posting a lot of recipes lately without posting a life update. I haven't had the mental capacity to process or fathom the path in which my life has taken me in the past 6-7 weeks. In the past month and a half, I quit my job, moved to Columbus, was offered a new job, turned down said new job, and embarked on a whole new career path: building my own fitness brand and meal plan consultations. It's my passion and life is too short to be hired to build someone else's dream when you could be building your own.

For the past ten days, I have been my own boss. I have made my own schedule. And I have made more money in the past ten days working for myself than I was making in 6 weeks at my desk job. I have the freedom to do what I want, when I want, and still have the discipline to work harder than I ever have in my life.

Is this path something everyone can do? Yes. If you truly believe in yourself and the passion in your heart. Does it take a lot of work? Hell yea it takes a lot of work. It's the same way I got my MBA in 11 months and my undergrad in 3 years. I was working when everyone else was playing. And look what I get to do now, play while everyone else is working. My MBA and undergrad in marketing allowed me to learn HOW to promote myself, my brand, and my companies. My fitness nutrition certification has allowed to market and build my consultation company into something I never would have imagined.

There are people who come into our lives that awaken different beasts within us. I was ready to take this leap of faith but needed someone to help me off the ledge. I found that person to help me. And what's even more incredible is that now that we are a team, we are literally building an empire. Changing the fitness and health industry daily. Learning more day by day as to how our bodies work, the foods and nutrients that we need, and different training techniques. Be unstoppable.

On top of my own companies and brand, I am also working with extremefitness.com and writing for them as well as working with the online coaching segment of Team VIP. We are also working on more sponsorships and partnerships (look at SOON for those details) and we are also in R&D with two new fitness related products with a company down in Miami (one food related product and one tracking related product). On top of ALL of that, we have shows coming up! We are both 2 1/2 weeks out from Pittsburgh, doing two a days, and prepping meal like it's our job- well technically it is.

Another passion of mine that I have recently been introduced to is archery. Turkey season starts on Monday and before I post this on Instagram, yes, I will be hunting birds. Please understand that I am a pescatarian- yes. I do NOT eat land animals because I do not believe in the hormones, steroids, and meat packing industry that goes into processing farm animals for human consumption. That being said, there is something extremely primitive about hunting meat yourself. Please understand, I am the biggest animal lover in the world but if animal populations aren't regulated (i.e. turkeys, deer, etc), diseases will spread and over population will occur. If you choose to unfollow me or not like me because of this then I understand- but please be considerate of my point as well.

Oh yea, and look out for updated meals, diets, cardio, lifting, and supplement plans! And look out for my new logo too!!

Go the extra mile. It's never crowded.






Life Update Life Update Reviewed by Unknown on 20:15 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.