No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Cookies

My oh my! I have never had quite a response for a recipe before in my life.

This recipe was actually sent on Monday in my FREE newsletter (you can sign up on sarahbowmar.com/newsletter) to be added to the list

Recipe:
2 TBSP peanut butter
1 TBSP honey
1/2 cup oats
1 scoop vanilla or peanut butter protein powder
Almond milk

In a saucepan, heat the peanut butter and honey together on medium until melted. Remove from heat. Add in oats and protein powder. Add a splash or almond milk to make everything bind together.

Plop the mixture into balls on a plate and store in the fridge for 20 minutes and then enjoy!!!


No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Cookies No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Cookies Reviewed by Unknown on 18:18 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.