Cedar Point Trip!

I've been gong to Cedar Point since 2003 and yesterday I was lucky enough to go back with my husband and two youngest sisters!

The amusement park is world class, I have traveled a lot and I would be hard pressed to find a more enjoyable, clean, fun/scary, and top notch amusement park in the world!

That being said, it is very difficult to make healthy choices when traveling to these sorts of places!

Fear not, that's why I decided to write this short and sweet blog.

The night before we went to the park (we stayed the night on Tuesday on the resort and went to the park all day on Wednesday), we stopped at the store to pick up some waters, protein bars, pre made protein shakes, and essentials (sunscreen, hand sanitizer, etc). We brought a pouch backpack with us (this one to be exact: https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/ua-camo-sackpack/pid1234550-946) and packed it full with our goodies!

This not only saved us time and money but it also allowed us to eat healthier 3 out of the 5 meals that we had yesterday! Breakfast: protein shake at the hotel. Meal 2: protein bar. Meal 3: grilled chicken sandwich at Johnny Rockets- hold the mayo and no bun. Meal 4: protein bar. Meal 5: 1/2 turkey leg and a salted pretzel (because it's about moderation).

Prior to my final meal at the park (meal 5), I took http://www.naturalsciencecreation.com/product/c-u-t-s-carb-utilization-transport-system/ to aid in the absorption and shuttling of the carbs that I was intaking! If you are interested in this product, you can use bowmar33 for 33% off.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!


Cedar Point Trip! Cedar Point Trip! Reviewed by Unknown on 11:37 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.