My Current Workout Split

I get asked OFTEN what my "split" is.

Please remember, this is WHAT I AM DOING because this is WHAT I WANT TO FOCUS ON!

If you want to focus on your calves more than anything else then you should probably have a calf day.


Again, this is just what I do. I am not perfect, I am not a God, I am just a normal girl living in Columbus, Ohio.

Ok, so...

Here is my "split"

Day 1: shoulders
Day 2: glutes
Day 3: arms
Day 4: back
Day 5: shoulders
Day 6: abs
Day 7: rest
Day 8: glutes
Day 9: arms

etc etc, so it kind of changes each week. some weeks I may lift glutes twice a week and some weeks I have 2 rest days- it just depends on how the days work out. I like to give myself 4-5 FULL days of rest before I lift that muscle group again

Hope this helps

Training: sarahbowmar.com
My Current Workout Split My Current Workout Split Reviewed by Unknown on 11:11 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.